Sunday, November 26, 2006

The man from snowy river is gay

So Im sitting on my couch today hungover as all hell and there is nothing on tv so i decide to watch "The man from Snowy River." Well, Ive seen this movie before, namely with my folks when I was younger and then I just thought it was a cool movie with guys with weird accents (aussies). After seeing it again tonight, Ive come to the realization that The Man From Snowy River is Gay. That movie was about 2 hours of grab ass and men staring at each others packages. I don't know of it was that constant creepy stares or the little scarves that those guys were wearing but The Man From Snowy River is Gay.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just think the accents turned you on and you are supressing your inner most feelings. Those accents have that effect.

November 27, 2006 at 4:30:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home