Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I am so dumb (I don't expect any arguments)

So, Im sitting here at work screwing around with an Xacto knife (not too smart) and I am thinking in the back of my head "you know, Im probably going to cut myself." Sure enough, about 30 seconds later I am watching the sharp steel blade enter my dull, pink flesh and thinking "wow, that was dumb." Needless to say, it hurts more because I saw it coming and now I am trying to type with a wad of paper towel wrapped around my finger and being held in place by a rubberband. Nice one Bennett, nice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

soi know you you wrote this blog like 3 months ago, but this is the first time i've read it. i laughed out loud. it took away my work anxiety...

January 26, 2007 at 2:50:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home