Monday, December 18, 2006

Why I hate the holdays, part two.

Seriously, Im supposed to fly to NYC tomorrow morning to meet my folks up there for xmas and the only thing I can think of is staying in bed until four and forgetting about all of it. I don't know if they would disown me for that and part of me dosen't care one bit. I know that regardless of what the flying situation may be, I am going to catch hell one way or another. They say they understand that I am going to want to go off and do my own things but I know as soon as I do that they will give me shit for it. The more and more I talk to them the more I don't want to go up there or even hear their voices. This is going to be a long and painful 7 days for all parties involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home